Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wants Wednesday

So, I've decided that on Wednesdays I will be showing you crafters something you will need & want! Ya know, to help aid in the craftiness. I have found out that when I run out of or break a certain something that I use regularly it induces a mild panic attack. I have learned to stock up on all things modge podge, all things sharp, and all things sticky. But today I will show you wonderfulness in a spray can. It is called "Oops! Multi-Purpose Remover"

I was out in my backyard spray painting some bottles, and of course I don't think to use a stick to hold them so I put my pinky and index fingers in the upside down bottles and sprayed away. I am a very messy person, it doesn't matter how hard I try to keep stuff clean... it never works out. Wait till I post something with glitter in it. It looked like I killed a fairy.

Anyways, back to the Oops! So there I was, spray painting bottles, not a care in the world. Then when I finish I run my hand through my hair to put it in a pony tail and my hair kind of sticks to my hand. I, being ever so careful, yank my hand out of my hair and don't pay any attention to this. Then I proceed to lean my hand against my face and pet the dogs... see where this going?

Needless to say, it got everywhere. So I broke out this lovely bottle of magic and went to spraying. Do this over a sink, it will drip and that's not pretty. So I just sprayed a coat over my hands and the spray paint, which had primer in it, and it just melted off. I put some in my hair and it came right out. The paint! not my hair! To get the paint off the doggies I put some on a paper towel and rubbed there faces, then washed their faces with water. I also shampooed my hair right after this as well.

So, if you are a crafter that deals with any paint, anything sticky or leaves a residue; GET THIS STUFF NOW! It will save you a world of trouble and a layer of skin.

I leave you now with a picture of two of my dogs. Bubba & Sarge.
Craft hard!

These two were the unfortunate victims of my "paint hand."


No comments:

Post a Comment