Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Want Wednesday... It's my birthday!!

So, my blog is lacking today. It's my birthday, and I was actually busy with work today, so I didn't get a chance to post anything.

Tonight, on "want Wednesday", I will show you two things I wanted, an got for my birthday! I'm doing this on my phone, so I can't post pictures the way I normally do, so my bad.

First off, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, extended edition, Bluray. Got it! It has 15 discs, over 26 hours of bonus footage and documentaries, plus the added 3 hours per movie. It's kind of awesome.

Second is a massive jar of buttons! A gallon glass jar filled with various colors and sizes of buttons. It's fantastic. So many sizes, there are some that are bigger than a silver dollar. I like big buttons and I an I cannot lie... Yea, I went there.

Thirdly, my mom brought me cookies and a Dr.Pepper. Win.

Fourthly... Vanilla chai cupcakes. Epic win.

Without further adue, here are a few pictures.

Thank you for tuning in on "want Wednesday". See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment