Monday, September 10, 2012

First blog procrastination

Here I am, sitting outside while bottles I just spray painted dry. I was browsing Facebook, and realized I have the time to make my first blog entry. So here I am! I'm hoping to make this a twice a week thing. At least once a week, on Sundays maybe. As in the title, Lazy Crafter I am a bit lazy. I am. I've been getting better at actually finished projects the same day I start them, but tell that to the 4-6 sets of coasters I have without bottom felt pieces. I get in this kick of doin a craft, loving the crap out of it, them BAM! I switch onto a new craft that is fantastic, leaving the unfinished projects behind in its wake. I will attempt stop that. I really really will. Do or do not they say and all that jazz. Since this blurb is currently being written on my cell phone I'm not going to get all fancy with "how to" instructions or anything just yet. I may when these stinkin bottles dry and I can get to my desktop. So I'll leave you with a few pictures of what's to come! Thanks for reading. Craft hard people!

1 comment: