Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Festival!

It's over. Finally over. Thank goodness for that.
Well, this years was kind of a flop for me. All the work I did cranking out bottles, coasters, and paintings... was for little to nothing. I sold 3 bottles, one to my aunt, and a few sets of coasters. No painting sold at all. I could hear people when they walked by say "well, I could just do that at home". I wanted to walk over there and say "Fine. The go frikken do it!"
I charged 3 bucks for a bottle. That's not a lot at all. So, I'm not sure i'll do it again next year. It was so much stress and work for so little profit. I do enjoy making things, but now I'm stuck with a bunch of stuff I would rather not have. Like bottles that say "Faith" and "love".
I am not exactly heartbroken that certain paintings didn't sell... They can go on my wall now.
Well, here are a few pictures of the booth I shared with my friend and fellow crafter. Our setup was much better than last year, so I'm pretty happy bout that. Our booth and Facebook page is called O.ophoria. Look us up! Plus, all my leftover stuff is listed on there for sale.

The crocheted hats and mason jars were made by Stephanie, the carved flowers and boot Birdhouses by my uncle, and the table with the coasters on the blue tablecloth was made by another friend, and Stephanie's sister, Sabrina.

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment